Popular Post

Favorite Broadway Actor of the Day: Patrick Wilson

Continuing my Tony countdown with my favorite Broadway Actors, today is one of my favorite actors on stage, on tv or movies, Patrick Wilson.



I could post on Patrick Wilson every day, between that smile, that singing voice, that bod, Patrick is one of my all time favorites. Oh how I would have loved to have been in New York in 2000 when Patrick was on Broadway doing The Full Monty. Patrick was also nominated for a Tony for this role. I always hoped PBS would have filmed this for tv, but alas, no luck unless someone knows differently. Anyway, I could watch Patrick in anything, he is so good, but the closest we seem to have is the 2000 Tony Award performance which I am sure any Patrick fan has seen before, but I added it below. Quality is better than my old VHS version. Anyone lucky enough to have seen this show 8 years ago?












Thanks to the Great Dewey for the last pic.



Some pics from a wonderful Patrick Site found HERE: Thank you!