Popular Post

Favorite Import of the Day: David Vlok



Odd to me there are very few men from South Africa who seem to take their clothes off for movies or photoshoots. Not sure if this is a cultural thing or another reason. One exception is actor David Vlok who some may know from his 13 years on the M-Net soap opera Egoli. David entered the movie business as a fight co-ordinator, and then worked as a stuntman in international pictures.
He acted in action films including Reason To Die (1989), Red Scorpion (1989), American Ninja (uncredited) and Jackie Chan's Who Am I?



I love these pics of David for many reasons. They remind me of old Playgirl shoots from the 70's and 80's. I personally have no feelings one way or another on chest hair, I love it on some guys, hate it on others. David wears his well. I am curious whether these shots are just random promotial shots or shots for a certain project. Especially the shot of David with the other guy. Possibly a random modelling shot? Anyone know anything more about this shoot?